Jump to the content zone at the center
The area provides necessary information for foreign professionals to work in Taiwan. The approved works that foreign professionals can apply for include 7 categories such as : A. Specialized or Technical Works, B. The Director or Manager of an Approved Business Invested or Established by Overseas Chinese or Foreigner(s), C. School teacher, D. Full-time Foreign Teacher in Cram School, E. Sports Coaching or Athlete, F. Arts and Performing Arts, G. Contracting Foreigners.

Contact  information:(02) 8995-6000